03 October 2011

Master's Journey -03102011-

My journey just starts whether I realized it or not. It's almost a month I embarked on this semester. Never imagined that one day I'll take a course that I had promised to myself, never ever want this course since it's scarrryyyy. Next time, I should not promise anything with myself. Heeee..

Currently, I just gives myself some space, relaxing, not to burden myself so much since I want to end my journey at stipulated time. I'll try my very best to complete this journey. InsyaAllah. I never thought by doing MSc I can have much time for me since I'm not compulsory to attend any classes. But, seriously I said, I really need my own time to do my work then I will make sure library would be my 2nd home. Ngehngehngeh..

Right now, I don't have to worry much on seminar that it's compulsory to new post graduate students in order to get a certificate to present our proposal as well as Viva Voce. Here, the term they use is Defense Research Proposal (DRP). If you don't have this certificate, you won't able to present your proposal to panels and continue your Viva Voce. *I like to repeat the word; Viva Voce*. Sounds creepy aite? I know I know. That's why I forgone my desire to go induction and having sooooo much fun with flying fox, paintball, and yadayadayada. But, Alhamdulillah, I guess my decision with Nurul is the best actions ever.

Oh yes, my friend Nurul, my best friend for this journey. Thanks being with me. We're now complementing each other, because I need you as much as you need me.

Many stories after this entry and hopefully, readers won't get bored with me. Hahahaha...


0 comments:

Post a Comment