07 April 2011

My First Interview.. I mean the real interview..



I never have any experience on this. Nil.! I do realized that how education and your grade can influence you and your interviewer. Fuhhh..!! There's something that maybe I can share. When you are not good enough or can't score any papers in your exam, please do realize that one day they will question you back. Trust me.

Your grades are important, so please don't take it lightly. That are the first stage they might want to see besides your commitment. But, let bygone be bygone if you are at my age now. It's not a big deal but you need to be more focus in the future time.This advise may be valuable to those who are still play around or do not take it seriously on their study. Guys, please do understand that education is the only factor that can ensure your future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment