17 November 2010

A New Chapter



Dear blog, this is a new chapter of my life . A chapter that I need to accomplish and another new experience that I need to deal with. I’m so enthusiastic to make sure my practical training for next 5 months will end up fruitfully. InsyaAllah. Do pray for me. Next thing to do is make a lists for my thesis. I still don’t get one. Isk. Isk. But, I’ll make sure that before I meet my advisor, the ideas will come to me.

It was not my first time to enter that place, since long ago I had been there for family day. But, now it’s not the same. I told you, it’s not easy to be Rahim Hassan’s daughter. Everyone knows who is your dad. I know it’s a big responsibility that you need to carry with, but to me, when it comes to work I’ll give all my commitments. I hope, I walk my talk.

p/s: I miss all my friends.

4 comments:

SyaZ^aNa said...

go syg~! i know u can do it... ana pn dh rse tkt sgt ni.. huhu~ hope sume dpt wat yg terbaik...

>_<

hafizahabdulrahim said...

hehehehe.. insyaAllah semua akan okie dan dapat buat yang terbaik..

go ana go..!!
;)

Shamin said...

i miss you more kenit!:)heheheh

hafizahabdulrahim said...

hehehehe.. me too..!!! semalam sampai mimpi2 min lagi. huhuhu...

Post a Comment